Need to see a doctor but can’t make it to the clinic? Try MyHealthTeam™, a new service from USMD. It lets you have face-to-face video visits with a provider from home, work or on the go.*
To use MyHealthTeam, all you need is internet access through a smartphone, computer or other device. Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to see and talk to one another just like you would if you were in the same room.
MyHealthTeam allows you to:
- Be seen quickly, often right away
- Receive quality care from wherever you are
- Get care for common conditions like colds, flu, allergies, rashes and sinus problems
- Get a prescription sent to your pharmacy
Your visit may be covered by your insurance benefits. Check with your health plan insurer for details.**
MyHealthTeam is a new WellMed/ USMD telemedicine service that will give you access to a provider anywhere you happen to be*
*MyHealthTeam should be accessed in a private secure setting and not while driving.
-You can receive quality care via phone, computer or mobile app.
- Same day appointments may be available.
- Prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy of choice if medically necessary.
- More convenient than urgent care or ER.
Our providers can treat many medical conditions including:
• Cold and flu symptoms
• Pink eye
• Ear infection
• Respiratory infection
• Sinus problems
• Skin problems
• And more!
Receive quality care via phone, video or mobile app
Your visit may be covered by your insurance benefits**
**Coverage varies by health plan. Contact your health plan for more information.
Get the care you need at your convenience
Appointments are available during regular clinic hours.
Ask your provider or clinic staff for more information.
MyHealthTeam is a new telemedicine service that will give you access to a provider
FAQs about MyHealthTeam
Using MyHealthTeam is easy.
- An email address
- A smartphone, computer or other device with internet access
- A debit or credit card (unless you have a Medicare Advantage plan)
- The MyHealthTeam app; text "HealthTeam" to 33289 for a link to download the app directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Once you've downloaded the app, call your USMD clinic to book a MyHealthTeam appointment.OR
- Colds and flu
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus problems
- Skin problems
- Follow-up appointments for certain chronic health conditions, such as diabetes or high blood pressure
Please note that not all health conditions are appropriate for MyHealthTeam. Your doctor or clinic will let you know if an in-person appointment is required.OR
We designed MyHealthTeam to be easy to use. If you need help registering or getting an appointment, call your USMD clinic directly. Someone on the staff will be happy to assist you.OR
Appointments are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, at all USMD clinics.OR
Costs depend on your insurance plan:
- Medicare Advantage plan holders** — $0 (no cost to you)
- For all other types of insurance — $25 copay before your visit; any additional costs will be billed after your visit
- No insurance — $59 per visit
To find out if your health plan covers MyHealthTeam visits, please contact your insurance provider.***OR
You’ll get instructions by email about how to access your visit information on the USMD website. You’ll also be asked to take a short survey to help us improve our service.
We’ll share the details from your visit with your primary care physician. This will help make sure that he or she is informed and prepared to offer additional care if necessary.OR
MyHealthTeam is available at all USMD clinics.OR
Our patient support team is available to help you. Please call your USMD clinic directly if you need help signing up.OR
*MyHealthTeam should not be accessed while driving.
**MyHealthTeam is available at no cost to Medicare Advantage plan holders who participate in a plan accepted by USMD.
***Coverage varies by health insurance plan. Contact your health plan insurer for more information.