Better outcomes start with physician-led care. When you trust one of our urology specialists with your care you'll see firsthand how our coordinated and compassionate care can impact your treatment and help you get back to doing the things you love.
Urologists see patients who have problems with their urinary system (kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra). Problems include kidney stones, bladder control issues, prostate cancer, sexual disorders and more. They also care for issues related to the organs or process needed to have children.
At USMD, patients always come first. Whether our urologists are treating an overactive bladder or performing state-of-the-art prostate cancer surgery, our doctors always focus on what's best for you. Our specialists can help find the cause of your pain or symptoms, and tailor care to your needs.
We have over 20 doctors and other health care professionals who specialize in and are this area's leading experts in urology. They see patients at clinics in Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Mansfield, Irving, Bedford, Midlothian and the surrounding communities.
Patients come first
No matter what you need, our doctors and other specialists always focus on what's best for you. Your doctor will lead and oversee your care, making sure you get the best treatment that will help improve your quality of life.
We care for many types of urinary problems. They include:
- Overactive bladder (the urge to pee too often)
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney and bladder stones
- The need to get up a lot during the night to pee
We care for men's urinary problems. They include:
- Low testosterone (male hormone)
- Problems getting or keeping an erection
- Peyronie’s disease (having a curved erection that may cause pain or problems having sex)
- Leaking urine (bladder control problems, incontinence)
- Problems with the prostate, a gland below a man's bladder that helps make semen. If the prostate grows it can make you pee more often. The prostate gland can also swell and cause pain.
We care for women's urinary problems. They include:
- Leaking urine (bladder control issues, incontinence)
- Prolapse (when an organ in the body moves out of place)
- Pelvic pain and medicine
- Pain and urgency related to peeing
- Reconstructive surgery