How can I start seeing a USMD doctor?
It will depend on what health insurance you have. You can:
- Call your clinic directly to ask what insurance it accepts.
- Call your plan. You can find the phone number on the back plan member ID card.
- Ask if the plan's network includes USMD.
- If it doesn’t, say you want to switch to USMD.
- If it does, choose from hundreds of USMD primary care doctors.
How do I find a USMD doctor?
Primary care and specialists new patient appointments: 1-817-514-5277
Urology new patient appointments: 1-817-784-8268
Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m. local time
Or use Find a doctor below.