Pediatricians care for infants, toddlers and children (age birth through 18). Services include:
- Annual exams
- School physicals
- Immunizations (shots to prevent illness)
- Care for short- and long-term medical problems
- Checking milestones in growth, behavior and skills
- Finding and caring for illnesses, infections, injuries and other health problems
- Offering information on children’s health and safety, as well as healthy eating
Our pediatricians care for a variety of medical problems, like:
- Pink eye
- Strep throat
- Ear infections and pain
- Skin infections
- Common cold
- Sinus infections
You can find USMD pediatricians at clinics across the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including Carrollton, Irving/Las Colinas, Mansfield and Mid Cities. Find a doctor or location near you.
Many of our pediatricians across the Dallas Fort Worth area offer same-day sick visits. Give us a call.
Connect with your doctor online with NextMD
NextMD is a convenient, secure way to communicate with your doctor. You can:
- Get answers to questions
- See test results
- Ask for prescription refills
- Schedule appointments
- Learn about common medical problems
To sign up, visit NextMD.
Find a location
Find a USMD location near you.
Learn about the insurance we accept.
Find health articles and forms, watch videos and pay bills.